Dear Health Conscious Reader,
This is the first chance I’ve had to tell you about the other dimension of Irvingia gabonensis, one of the key ingredients in Primal Lean: a stronger heart and better blood sugar.
This potent herb isn’t simply an incredible weight-loss supplement. It’s more than just a tonic you take for increased energy. It has very specific talents. It ramps up your body’s ability to burn fat and has a calming, normalizing effect on your cholesterol and blood sugar.
This powerful “adaptogen” helps reset systems in your body.
An adaptogen is a natural substance that helps your body adapt to stress. Ginseng is a good example.
That makes it a monumental find.
But that’s not all… this incredible adaptogen has been proven. In just 10 weeks: 1,2,3,4
- Total cholesterol dropped 26%
- LDL cholesterol dropped 27%
- CRP dropped 52%
- Blood sugar dropped 22%
Those are impressive numbers. I’ve never seen anything do that. Not a supplement… not a drug… nothing.
Your LDL cholesterol is the fat that gets oxidized and hardened. That’s the stuff that sticks to your arteries. CRP is a measure of inflammation, the real cause of heart disease. And blood sugar control is critical for preventing a number of chronic diseases including heart disease and diabetes.
What’s more, Irvingia is an easy and effective way to manage blood sugar and prevent or control diabetes.
If you don’t have it yet, here’s an easy way to control your blood sugar: Eat low on the glycemic index (GI). Every food has a GI rating. The higher the number, the faster that food converts to blood sugar.
A high rating (60 and above) means the food will cause a quick rise of blood sugar. That’s what you want to avoid. A low rating (40 and below) means the food causes a slow release of blood sugar. A rating of zero means the food doesn’t cause a rise in blood sugar at all. Meat, fish and poultry are good examples of zero GI foods.
I advise all my patients to eat foods with a rating of 40 or below. You can get a free copy of my own GI index right here. It’s the same tool that I use in my clinic.
There’s still more to tell. Stay tuned.
Soon I’ll share some of the fat-busting test results published in a major medical journal… and show you how Irvingia burns fat like a blowtorch.
With the added heart protection and blood sugar control, it’s a must have.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD
- Ngondi JL, et al. Irvingia gabonensis extract (IGOB131) in the management of metabolic syndrome in Cameroon. Nutrition J. 2008 (submitted).
- Ngondi JL, et al. The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids. Lipids Health Dis. 2005 May 25;4:12.
- Omoruyi F, Adamson I. Enzymes in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats fed supplements of Irvingia gabonensis. Ann Nutr Metab. 1993 37(1):14-23.
- Adamson I, et al. Irvingia gabonesis improves treatment of type II diabetics. West Afr J Med. 1990 Apr-Jun;9(2):108-15.