Uniquely Qualified to Keep You Healthier For Life
Dr. Al Sears, M.D. currently owns and operates a successful integrative medicine and anti-aging clinic in Royal Palm Beach, Florida, with over 25,000 patients. His cutting-edge therapies and reputation for solving some of the most difficult-to-diagnose cases attract patients from around the world.
As a graduate of the University of South Florida College of Medicine, Dr. Sears scored in the 99th percentile on his MCAT and graduated with honors in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Physical Medicine.
After entering private practice, Dr. Sears was one of the first to be board-certified in anti-aging medicine. As a pioneer in this new field of medicine, he is an avid researcher, published author, and enthusiastic lecturer. He is the first doctor licensed in the U.S. to administer TA-65, the most important breakthrough in anti-aging medicine today.
Dr. Sears is board-certified as a clinical nutrition specialist and a member of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), the American College for the Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), the American Medical Association (AMA), the Southern Medical Association (SMA), the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), and the Herb Research Foundation, (HRF). Dr. Sears is also an ACE-certified fitness trainer.
Dr. Sears currently writes and publishes the monthly e-Newsletter, Health Confidential, and daily email broadcast, Doctor’s House Call, and contributes to a host of other publications in the field. He has appeared on over 50 national radio programs, ABC News, CNN, and ESPN.
Since 1999, Dr. Sears has published 15 books and reports on health and wellness with a readership of millions spread over 163 countries.
In his first book, The T-Factor, King of Hormones, Dr. Sears perfected the use of natural and bio-identical testosterone boosters to help men restore the drive, ambition, muscle strength, vitality and sexual performance of their youth.
Dr. Sears followed up with 12 Secrets to Virility, a full-blown strategy for male performance that includes his own patient-tested protocols for successfully dealing with men’s health concerns like fighting excess estrogen, protecting the prostate, eliminating fat gain and keeping a sharp mind and memory.
In 2004, Dr. Sears was one of the first to fight against the conventional belief that cholesterol causes heart disease, proving that cholesterol is not the cause, but the part of the body that heart disease acts upon. In The Doctor’s Heart Cure, Dr. Sears offers an easy-to-follow solution that effectively eliminates your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke.
In 2006, Dr. Sears shocked the fitness world by revealing the dangers of aerobics, “cardio” and long-distance running in his book, PACE: The 12-Minute Revolution. Expanding on the fitness principles in The Doctor’s Heart Cure, he developed a fast, simple solution to restore muscle strength, guard against heart attack and burn excess fat. Today, PACE is practiced by thousands of people worldwide.
In 2010, Dr. Sears made history by bringing telomere biology to the general public. As the first U.S. doctor licensed to administer a groundbreaking DNA therapy that activates the gene that regulates telomerase, his breakthrough book Reset Your Biological Clock shows how anyone can preserve the energy of youth by controlling the length of your telomere, the true marker of aging.
An avid lecturer, Dr. Sears regularly speaks at conferences sponsored by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), the American College for the Advancement of Medicine (ACAM), the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), and the Society for Anti-Aging, Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine Malaysia (SAAARMM).
As the founder and director of Wellness Research Foundation, a non-profit research organization, Dr. Sears has made it his life’s work to bring his patients the latest breakthroughs in natural therapies. As part of his ongoing research, Dr. Sears travels the world in search of herbs, novel cures and traditional remedies. Meeting with doctors and healers, Dr. Sears has brought back and revitalized much of the traditional knowledge considered endangered in today’s modern world.
- During an expedition to the Peruvian Andes, Dr. Sears brought back a nutrient-dense oil made from the Sacha Inchi nut, containing the highest plant source of heart and brain boosting omega-3 fatty acids.
- In India, Dr. Sears studied at the oldest existing school of Ayurvedic medicine, the ancient Indian healing tradition, and was tutored by Ayurvedic doctors on the use of potent Indian herbs used to treat heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- While trekking through the Amazon rainforest in Brazil, Dr. Sears lived among the native Ashaninka Indians, incorporating their ancient knowledge of healing herbs into his own nutritional supplement formulas.
- In Jamaica, Dr. Sears met with the last living healer from the ancient and forgotten lineage known as the Maroons. Coming from West Africa 500 years ago, their knowledge was on the brink of extinction until Dr. Sears published a book showcasing their unique herbs and healing formulas.
- On the island of Bali, Dr. Sears had a meeting with the most famous of the ancient healers known as “Balians,” – Ketut Leyir – and also met two of the country’s foremost herbalists. Dr. Sears is publishing a book showing how to use Balinese herbs and make unique healing mixtures for the skin and body.
- In Africa, Dr. Sears traveled to seven different countries, met with the ancient Batwa people to learn their nearly-forgotten healing secrets, and visited with eight of Africa’s most renowned herbal healers to study their use of powerful and little-known herbs that cure disease, including cancer.
With a life-long interest in botany, herbology, physiology and anthropology, Dr. Sears has a unique capacity to investigate the evidence behind the stories and claims of traditional medicine from native cultures around the world.
By exposing the flaws of mainstream medicine and pioneering new solutions through innovative approaches to exercise, nutrition and aging, Dr. Sears continues to empower the lives of his patients and readers through his books, newsletters and regular media appearances. Sign up today for this FREE report and you’ll also receive a free subscription to my health newsletters, Health Confidential and Doctor’s House Call.